Individual Hikers’ Fundraising Progress
Peter Toohey – $858 of $1000 (86%)
Jason Aceto – $185 of $1000 (18.5%)
DeLancey Nicoll – $210 of $1000 (21%)
Joan Leitzer – $2151 of $1000 (215%)
Ken Spirer – $1672 of $1000 (167%)
Tracie Reed – $734 of $1000 (74%)
Colby Kugel – $530 of $1000 (53%)
Kate Smith – $100 of $1000 (10%)
Siobhan Cardinal – $100 of $1000 (10%)
Brian Chick – $75 of $1000 (8%)
Dana McEnroe – $892 of $1000 (89%)
Dan Nuzzi – $495 of $1000 (50%)
Karin Draper – $460 of $1000 (46%)
Susan Hamill – $200 of $1000 (20%)
Community Support – $150
Comments from our supporters:
- Go Colby!!! from Shannon
- Way to go, Colby. Good luck from your family in Colorado!
- Go Colby!!! from Mom
- Go Lance! Good Luck!
- Colby, if you hike it backwards I’ll double the donation! Todd
- Lance and Jason, don’t fall off the mountain! Eric
- Good luck, Colby!
- Good luck Jason! Carolyn
- Wishing you a cool, sunny day for this adventure! Irwin
- Have a great hike! Thanks for doing this and I can’t wait to hear about it! Kathryn
- Thank you, Joan and Ken, for hiking for such an important cause!! Barbara
- Good luck and have fun. Renee
- Hooray to you both for participating in the big climb xoxLisa
- Congratulations Joan and Ken on your milestones. Have a great trip. Ellen
- Hope it is an easy climb in good weather!
- Drink, Drink, Drink Agua! xxoo With love, Peggy and Brian
- What a wonderful cause! I’ll be thinking of you July 7-9th!! Susan
- Wish I could join you. What a great cause! Thanks for doing it!!! xo Betsy
- Good luck and have a great time! Janet
- I am thrilled that you are doing this. My thanks, Caroline
- Enjoy the hike. I have arranged good weather. Harry and Anne
- Happy to support this meaningful event! Karen
- Go Mom and Dad! Bill
- Enjoy your liquid leanto! Tom
- Go Pete, go! What a great cause. We wish you and everyone on this venture success. All our Love, Brenda & Michael
- This is a great cause…so glad you are doing this hike for the Portland Community Free Clinic. Good luck…Leslie and Scott
- Great work Dana and Dan! Wishing you clear skies and no flies!
- I am happy to donate to such a worthy cause! Margaret
- Go for it! David
- Have a great hike! Marlene
- Joan and Ken: Robin and I feel strongly about supporting private efforts that function for the public good and you are going exactly that. We are also pleased that both of you are younger than us. Larry
- Have a wonderful climb!!! Lucas
- Wow. What a challenge. Next year you can do the rest of the trail and we can meet you in the Shenandoah. Fran and Stan
- Dear Joan & Ken, Wear good hiking boots, take plenty of water, and don’t forget your sunscreen. We’ll be thinking of you with admiration every step of the way. Wendy & Michael
- Good luck Sue and fellow climbers. Safe ascent! Don
- Climb well for the cause. Trudy
- For Ken Spirer: A dollar for every year and then some. Great success and best wishes! Tess and Don
- Go Toohey! Matt
- Thanks for your work in the clinic, Joan. Carlyle Voss
- Go D&D Go!!! xox
- Happy to support such a great cause! Best to you both! Mike and Dianne Manning
- Good luck Dana and Dan! Enjoy the hike! Ashley and Trevor
- Hope you have a great hike!
- Enjoy this great experience, everyone. You will feel wonderful. Thank you for your support. Caroline
- You go girl!
- Go Joan and Ken! Good luck climbing for such a terrific cause. What a great way to celebrate your birthdays!
- Good luck!!! Colleen
- Well done everyone and many thanks for climbing for the clinic!
- Congratulations on a successful fundraising climb!