Spring is finally here and summer is just around the corner–but seasons fly by here in Maine and before we know it, it will be fall which means….the 5th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic. It is scheduled for Tuesday, October 1, 2019 with a shotgun start at 1 pm.
This year, the tournament will be in a new location: the beautiful Purpoodock Golf Club in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. This championship course offers 6,400 yards and a par-71 design in its 18 holes.
The tournament will feature a raffle, prizes, and an auction, plus snacks, beverages, and a wonderful dinner at the Purpoodock Club House. You can register as a team or individual–we will group individuals together to you won’t be playing alone. Click here to be taken to the team registration page or the individual registration page. We still have spaces for individual golfers and teams, so register today to be part of the fun!
We are looking for sponsors as their support helps to ensure the success of our tournament. You can learn more about sponsorship opportunities and sign up here. Sponsors at all levels are welcome. Click here to be taken to the sponsorship page where you can learn more and sign up!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Purpoodock Golf Club on October 1st, 2019 for the 5th Annual Friends of the PCFC Golf Tournament. If you have questions or need more information, click here to use our contact form and send us a direct message. We will be in touch!
- Event: 5th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic
- Date: Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
- Start time: 1 pm
- Registration begins at 11 am and ends at 12:45 pm
- Driving range open from 11 am (included in registration)
- Click here to register a golf team.
- Click here to register as an individual.
- Note: There are no refunds for team/individual registrations.
- Location: Purpoodock Golf Club, 300 Spurwink Avenue, Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Questions? Use our contact form, or call Gina D’Angelo at 207-232-8034