The Portland Community Free Clinic has received 100 doses of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine. We are scheduling appointments beginning Monday, May 10th. Call 874-8982 to schedule an appointment if you would like to be vaccinated. The J&J vaccine requires only one shot with maximum immunity reached in two weeks.
Eligibility for a vaccine:
- Age 18 or older;
- Feeling well–not having any COVID symptoms;
Vaccination will be deferred if:
- You have received a vaccination of any type in the past 14 days.
- You have had a previous severe reaction to a vaccine in the past.
- You are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are immunocompromised or have a weakened immune system due to illness or medication.
Our vaccine clinics will be held:
- Monday May 10, 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, May 12, 10 am to 1 pm
- Monday, May 17, 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, May 19, 10 am to 1 pm
- Monday, May 24, 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, May 26, 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, June 2, 10 am to 1 pm
Plan on 30 minutes for your appointment. You do not need to be a patient of the PCFC to receive a vaccine. There is no charge for the vaccine or appointment. You are not required to provide an ID.
Again, call 874-8982 to schedule an appointment or ask questions!